To achieve our purpose, stakeholders will work collaboratively so that:
· Students will have a safe, physically comfortable, healthy, engaging, and challenging learning environment in an inclusive and diverse learning community.
· Students will become creative, independent, responsible, and resilient leaders who make valuable contributions in the classroom and in their future lives.
· Students will have the cognitive, social, physical, and emotional skills necessary for success.
· Students will exhibit courage, integrity, compassion, and honesty.
· Students will have families and homes where literacy and numeracy are valued.
· Students, parents, teachers, administrators, and community members will believe in and invest in our schools with the expectation that all will put forth their best efforts to make our schools successful.
· Teachers and administrators will be dedicated to high expectations for themselves and their students.